Chicken Kofta Recipe in Urdu
- Chicken mince ½ kg
- Cinnamon powder ½ tsp
- Red chilli powder 1 tsp
- Tomato puree 1 cup
- Cashewnut paste 2/3 cup
- Garam masala powder 1 tsp
- Pomegranate syrup 2 tbsp
- Cream 1 cup
- Oil 3 tbsp
- Boiled onion paste 1 cup
- Ginger-garlic paste 1 tbsp
- Coriander powder 1 tbsp
- Salt as to taste
- Blend cinnamon powder, one teaspoonful of salt and minced hen thoroughly.
- Divide the mix into equal portions.
- Form them into balls. Maintain the koftas apart.
- Heat oil in a pan. Add boiled onion paste and cook dinner until onions flip purple.
- Put ginger-garlic paste. Sauté for a minute, then add coriander powder and pink chilli powder.
- Stir in tomato puree and cashewnut paste dissolved in a little water.
- Prepare dinner for 5 mins on a high flame, stirring continuously.
- Put one and half cups of water and bring it to a boil.
- Add bird koftas and cook for ten minutes, stirring now and again.
- Add garam masala powder and pomegranate syrup. Check and regulate seasoning.
- Simmer for 5 minutes. Stir in some cream.
This potato dish is full of spices and flavour. Funnel, Coriander,cashewnut and cardamom make it flavour more delicious and an unique combination makes a wounderful recipe. Read more about Spiced Potatoes Recipe in Urdu at alifseye.com ...
Fry the dry fruits & apricots in 2 1/2 tbsp ghee with a little salt to taste. Grind the fried onions and red chilies to a fine paste. Marinate the mutton pieces with curd, ginger garlic paste, onion paste, turmeric powder and salt. Read more about Nawabi Mutton Biryani at alifseye.com...
Cut the eggplant as circular disk like and shallow fry on a tawa, sprincle with some salt and chilly powder. Keep it to set aside.
Take a pan and heat the oil, put cutting sliced onions to saute for few minutes....
Prepare batter mixture using above ingredients and ad enough water to form a thin consistency batter. Boil the potatoes with skin, peel and mash well....
Greased bengan with little grill and oil at the open flame, for 10 -15 min or roast in oven till bengan smooth. Do away with the pores and skin from bengan and prick nicely having a fork heat oil....