Chicken Kofta Recipe in Urdu
- Chicken mince ½ kg
- Cinnamon powder ½ tsp
- Red chilli powder 1 tsp
- Tomato puree 1 cup
- Cashewnut paste 2/3 cup
- Garam masala powder 1 tsp
- Pomegranate syrup 2 tbsp
- Cream 1 cup
- Oil 3 tbsp
- Boiled onion paste 1 cup
- Ginger-garlic paste 1 tbsp
- Coriander powder 1 tbsp
- Salt as to taste
- Blend cinnamon powder, one teaspoonful of salt and minced hen thoroughly.
- Divide the mix into equal portions.
- Form them into balls. Maintain the koftas apart.
- Heat oil in a pan. Add boiled onion paste and cook dinner until onions flip purple.
- Put ginger-garlic paste. Sauté for a minute, then add coriander powder and pink chilli powder.
- Stir in tomato puree and cashewnut paste dissolved in a little water.
- Prepare dinner for 5 mins on a high flame, stirring continuously.
- Put one and half cups of water and bring it to a boil.
- Add bird koftas and cook for ten minutes, stirring now and again.
- Add garam masala powder and pomegranate syrup. Check and regulate seasoning.
- Simmer for 5 minutes. Stir in some cream.
Mirchon ka Salan is a perfect meal for those who love spicy dishes. The main ingredient in Mirchon ka Salan is green chili which infuses the real tastiness in the dish. Read more about Mirchi Ka Salan Recipe in Urdu at alifseye.com...
Skillet Rice with Sausage is the perfect alternative to take-out, and it’ll save you in the calorie and cents department. Anyone can master this flavorful dish.This weeknight meal from Southern Living is easy comfort food at its best. The recipe enlists only a handful of ingredients, takes 15 minutes to make, and requires minimal clean-up. you ...
Take a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil the corn. Cook corn in for 10 minutes, or until get desired tenderness. Read more about summer corn salad Recipe in Urdu at alifseye.com
Mirchi Keema Delicious mince with shimlah mirch or capsicum is a variety of taste and you like it with chapati or plain rice as lunch or in dinner....
By using sieve or chalni to wheat plain flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt. Combine in a mixing bowl. Add minced garlic, chopped methi leaves and sugar. Read more about methi garlic kulcha Recipe in Urdu at alifseye.com...