Shirmaal Recipe - Alifseye.com offers you extensive range of delicious bread recipes and have a variety of healthy Shirmaal Recipes for making your dining experience remarkable. Here you can find easy Shirmaal Recipes and many more in different traditional tastes that are specially brought to you.
- 1 kg flour
- 2 egg
- 1 cup ghee
- 1 cup castor sugar
- 2 tbsp yeast
- 1/2 tsp salt or as per taste
- Milk for dough
- Take some lukewarm water and put two tablespoon of yeast and soak it for 10 minutes.
- Put all the ingredients in a large sized bowl, mix and knead a soft dough and add milk during kneading.
- Leave the dour for about 25 minutes. Meanwhile, prepare you oven as pre-heat temperature 150 degree C.
- Draw small balls out of the dough and roll into circular shape like roti. Prick its top by using fork.
- Bake in the pre-heated over for 10 minutes or until it turns into golden color then take it out from the oven.
- Now Sheermal is ready to serve. Enjoy! with Korma.