Kids Cheesy Rice Fritters Recipe in Urdu
- One cup SunRice brown rice, cooked, cold
- One cup grated tasty cheese
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 1 medium size carrot
- 1 small zucchini (Turai)
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/4 cup plain flour
- Salt and pepper
- Ricebran oil to shallow fry
- 200g baby tomatoes, halved lengthways
- Bunch of watercress (Taiz patta)
- In a massive blending bowl blend collectively the rice, cheese, eggs, carrot, zucchini, basil and 4.
- Season properly with salt and pepper.
- Heat the ricebran oil in a large fry pan over a moderately excessive warmness.
- Fill a 1/four cup degree with the aggregate and become the recent pan, flatten into a round fritter form, and maintain shaping the mixture to fill the pan.
- Prepare dinner the fritters in batches for 2-three minutes every side or till golden brown and crisp.
- Switch the cooked fritters to a plate covered with paper towel.
- Serve the fritters warm or cool tumbled with the grape tomatoes and watercress.