Fried Rice Recipe in Urdu
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1-inch piece ginger
- 2 eggs
- 4 cup brown rice
- 1 cup frozen corn
- 1 cups frozen peas
- 1 tablespoon rice vinegar
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- Heat one tablespoon oil in a large pan over medium heat. Add the garlic cloves and ginger and stir fry for one minute.
- Crack the eggs directly into the pan and gently push them around in the pan until barely cooked, 1-2 minutes.
- Add the rice and stir fry for a few minutes, adding the other tablespoon of oil and turning the heat up to get it sizzling.
- The eggs should sort of incorporate and stick to the rice.
- Add the frozen corn, peas, rice vinegar, and soy sauce and stir fry for another 1 to 2 minutes.
- Remove from heat, stir in any additional add-ins.
- Now enjoy the fried rice.
Green Cardamom Chai-After a one boil of it, lower the heat for three or five minutes for cook well. make sure teapot is covered partially. Read more about Green Cardamom Chai Recipe in Urdu at alifseye.com...
Mirchon ka Salan is a perfect meal for those who love spicy dishes. The main ingredient in Mirchon ka Salan is green chili which infuses the real tastiness in the dish. Read more about Mirchi Ka Salan Recipe in Urdu at alifseye.com...
Wash the grain with plain water inside a vast serving till water runs crystal clean. Drain within the colander....
Egg Salad most quickest recipe very easy simple specilly for growing childrens you can give them as lunch and breakfast. Take a large mixing bowl and mix all the above ingredients thoroughly. Now do seasoning to taste with salt and pepper. Read more about egg salad Recipe in Urdu at alifseye.com
Put the lamb and stir in it to well-coated the all pieces. Lower the the heat and covered the lid on the pan and leave to cook for half an hour on very low heat or wait until it's become soft and tender. ...