- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1-inch piece ginger
- 2 eggs
- 4 cup brown rice
- 1 cup frozen corn
- 1 cups frozen peas
- 1 tablespoon rice vinegar
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- Heat one tablespoon oil in a large pan over medium heat. Add the garlic cloves and ginger and stir fry for one minute.
- Crack the eggs directly into the pan and gently push them around in the pan until barely cooked, 1-2 minutes.
- Add the rice and stir fry for a few minutes, adding the other tablespoon of oil and turning the heat up to get it sizzling.
- The eggs should sort of incorporate and stick to the rice.
- Add the frozen corn, peas, rice vinegar, and soy sauce and stir fry for another 1 to 2 minutes.
- Remove from heat, stir in any additional add-ins.
- Now enjoy the fried rice.