Fried Rice Recipe in Urdu
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1-inch piece ginger
- 2 eggs
- 4 cup brown rice
- 1 cup frozen corn
- 1 cups frozen peas
- 1 tablespoon rice vinegar
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- Heat one tablespoon oil in a large pan over medium heat. Add the garlic cloves and ginger and stir fry for one minute.
- Crack the eggs directly into the pan and gently push them around in the pan until barely cooked, 1-2 minutes.
- Add the rice and stir fry for a few minutes, adding the other tablespoon of oil and turning the heat up to get it sizzling.
- The eggs should sort of incorporate and stick to the rice.
- Add the frozen corn, peas, rice vinegar, and soy sauce and stir fry for another 1 to 2 minutes.
- Remove from heat, stir in any additional add-ins.
- Now enjoy the fried rice.
First step, make the Egg Dosa Recipe with Cheesy Garlic Mayo, take a bowl and crack open the eggs. Add turmeric powder, red-chili powder, chopped-onion, chopped-tomato, ...
Fish Curry (South Indian Style)...
Breaded Fried Chicken delicious fast food recipe. This is most popular fast food it's a resturant style breaded fried chicken recipe or broast recipe.You can easily make it at home....
Take a huge saucepan of water to the boil, then add the cauliflower and cook dinner for 5 minutes – lift out a piece to test, it need to be cooked. Drain the cauliflower, then tip into an ovenproof dish....
Crushed the biscuits using grind. Put two teaspoons of coco powder, four tablespoons of sugar and half teaspoon of baking soda and mix them well. ...