- 500 grams smoked sausage
- 1 medium-size Green bell pepper (chopped)
- 1 medium onion (chopped)
- 2 garlic clove (minced)
- 1 cup chicken stock or broth
- 100 grams Brown rice
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- Garnish: chopped fresh coriander leaves
- Make half inches slices of smoked sausage.
- Sauteed sliced sausage in a nonstick skillet over medium heat for 10 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Draw sausage slices from oil and put on paper towels.
- Put bell pepper, onion, and garlic to skillet, and sauteed over medium-high heat for 5 minutes or until tender.
- Add chicken broth in it and stirring from bottom of skillet, and bring to a boil.
- Add brown rice, sausage, salt, and pepper into the skillet.
- Keep heat to medium-low and then cover it and cook it for five minutes or until rice become soft or tender.
- It is ready to serve, Lets Garnish the disk as your desired.