- Heat the sesame oil in a skillet over medium temperature.
- Place the Chicken breast within the skillet, and put one tablespoon Bar-B-Que sauce.
- Prepare dinner for 10 minutes, turn, and put 1 tablespoon Bar-BQ sauce.
- Keep cooking for more 10 mins, until all the juices run clear.
- Cool for few mines more, and after that cut into chunks.
- Preheat the oven to 425 F or (220 degrees C).
- In a small bowl, mix the remaining Bar-BQ sauce and marinara sauce.
- Spread evenly over the pizza crust. Sprinkle with shredded mozzarella cheese .
- Set up cooked hen chunks and crimson onion slices over the pinnacle.
- Bake 15 minutes inside the preheated oven, or until the cheese is melted and bubbly.
- Take away from warmness, sprinkle with fresh coriander leaves, and let sit 10 mins before reducing.