- Refrigerated Breadsticks 1 dozen
- frozen and cooked Meatballs 3 dozen
- Two cups of Pizza sauce
- Half cup of Pepperoni
- Grated Parmesan cheese half cup
- Grated Pizza cheese two cups
METHOD OF COOKING
- Take a pyrix dish of size 7X11 and grease it well, prepare you oven as preheated on 180 Degree.
- Take a microwave safe bowl and put 3 dozen meatballs and add pizza sauce, cover to cook at medium high flame for about 5 to 8 minutes.
- When pizza sauce forms bubbles and meatballs softened. Remove from heat and add pepperoni stir spoon to mix then keep it a side.
- Now unfold dough into rectangle and cut eight strips and make six pieces of each strip, as you got 48 pieces of the dough.
- Line half of dough pieces which are 24 on greased dish and transfer over meatballs with mixture on it spread evenly and sprinkle parmesan cheese.
- And arrange remaining 24 dough pieces on cheese.
- Allow to bake till 15-20 minutes until golden take out dish from oven and sprinkle pizza cheese evenly and bake again for about 4-5 minutes till cheese melts.