Mash Ki Daal Kay Dahi Baray
- White lentils - One cup
- Baking soda - A pinch
- Yogurt (whisked) - Two cups
- Fresh coriander (chopped) - Two tablespoons
- White cumin (roasted and powder) - One teaspoon
- Ginger (chopped) - ½ inch piece
- Crimson chillies powder - Two teaspoons
- Salt - As per your taste
- Oil - for frying
- Tamarind chutney - 2tbsp
- Freash coriander - 2 tbsp
Method of Cooking:
- Wash lentils and soak overnight, drain water and grind.
- Put salt and baking soda, mix properly and depart aside.
- Heat oil in a wok, take spoonfuls of aggregate and fry dumplings until golden.
- Soak the fried dumplings in warm water for 10 minutes.
- Now gently press the dumplings between your hands to squeeze out water and arrange them neatly in a serving dish.
- Put salt, pink chillies, ginger, cumin and clean coriander in yogurt, blend properly and pour on baray.
- Garnish tasty dahi baray with tamarind chutney and fresh coriander and serve.
Khatay Aloo A quick, simple, and tasty dish for lunch or dinner. Soak tamarind (imlee) in half cup of water and strain properly....
Zarda pulao or sweet rice is very popular dish in South Asia. In India and Pakistan it is commonly used as sweet dish in their wedding celebration and religious festivals. read more about satrangi zarda recipe through our pakistani cooking recipes at alifseye.com...
In a handi put ginger garlic, mixed with half cup of water, ghee, mutton, chilli powder, salt, coriander powder, turmeric, sliced onion and cook covered for 30 minutes......
Simple sherry trifle Tear up the sponges and place in the bottom of a deep glass dish. ADD THE SHERRY NEXT and don't be shy with it. Read more about simple sherry trifle Recipe in Urdu at alifseye.com...
Use pasta, gram lentils and boil them separately and keep aside. Mix yogurt well and add in all of the seasonings and sauces as mentioned in the above ingredients....