- White lentils - One cup
- Baking soda - A pinch
- Yogurt (whisked) - Two cups
- Fresh coriander (chopped) - Two tablespoons
- White cumin (roasted and powder) - One teaspoon
- Ginger (chopped) - ½ inch piece
- Crimson chillies powder - Two teaspoons
- Salt - As per your taste
- Oil - for frying
- Tamarind chutney - 2tbsp
- Freash coriander - 2 tbsp
Method of Cooking:
- Wash lentils and soak overnight, drain water and grind.
- Put salt and baking soda, mix properly and depart aside.
- Heat oil in a wok, take spoonfuls of aggregate and fry dumplings until golden.
- Soak the fried dumplings in warm water for 10 minutes.
- Now gently press the dumplings between your hands to squeeze out water and arrange them neatly in a serving dish.
- Put salt, pink chillies, ginger, cumin and clean coriander in yogurt, blend properly and pour on baray.
- Garnish tasty dahi baray with tamarind chutney and fresh coriander and serve.