Chicken Patties Recipe in Urdu
Chicken Minced meat
Bread crumbs (for rolling patties)
Garam masala powder
Lal or Red chilli powder
Black pepper powder
1/2 Kg (keema)
4 Large (boiled, mashed)
1 (boiled & Crushed)
4 pcs (finely chopped)
2 bunches (finely chopped)
1/2 packet (for rolling patties)
1 and 1/2 tsp. (for spicy flavor)
1 and 1/2 tsp. (pisa zeera)
1 tsp. (pisi kaali mirch)
As per your taste
1full tsp.(pisa adrak lasan)
Required for shallow frying
|METHOD OF COOKING
- Take a pot and heat 1 tbsp. ff cooking oil in it until it hot. While oil is heated, add minced meat, and fry for two minutes.
- Then put in the ginger and garlic paste, Lal mirch powder, garam masala powder , and salt.
- Saute for a couple of minutes then put one cup of water and cook on medium flame until meat is cooked and tender, water has evaporated as well.
- When the chicken mince is cooked and water has evaporated, fry for a little while so the water evaporates absolutely and the meat becomes dry.
- Set apart and permit this stuff for cool. After this boiled mashed potatoes and mix gently.
- To this combination put black pepper powder, cumin powder, lime juice, salt to flavor, chopped green chillies, and chopped coriander leaves; and mixed them well.
- Make patties of oval or spherical shape with a small amount of stuff at a time.
- Dip the patties into the beaten egg. And wrap each pattie in bread crumbs.
- Warmness some cooking oil in a non-stick pan and shallow fry each pattie till golden brown.
Lachedar Paratha is one of the most popular foods not only in Pakistan but in Subcontinent as well. Read more about Lachedar Paratha Recipe in Urdu at alifseye.com ...
Spiced Omelet: This recipe is best with paratha, chapatis or rotis, you can also make sandwich using bread slices or Buns.
Achari Gosht: Take mutton meat to marinatet with ginger, garlic, salt, chilli powder, and yogurt for two hours....
1 piyaaly main khanay ka soda, baysan, namak aur kuti hoi laal mirch daal kar mix kar lain aur paani daal kar garha amezah bana lain. Ab garm tail main baray ki shakal main daal kar fry kar lain. Sunherhi hojany per karhaai sy nikal kar paani main daal dain takeh tail nikal jaye aur naram hojaain. Dahi phaint lain, namak, kuti hoi laal mirch... rea...
First keep the chanay ki daal and arhar dal in water for 30 minutes. Now pour water, add salt, turmeric, fenugreek leaves, ghee, boil it well until it is tendered well....