Chicken Patties Recipe in Urdu
Chicken Minced meat
Bread crumbs (for rolling patties)
Garam masala powder
Lal or Red chilli powder
Black pepper powder
1/2 Kg (keema)
4 Large (boiled, mashed)
1 (boiled & Crushed)
4 pcs (finely chopped)
2 bunches (finely chopped)
1/2 packet (for rolling patties)
1 and 1/2 tsp. (for spicy flavor)
1 and 1/2 tsp. (pisa zeera)
1 tsp. (pisi kaali mirch)
As per your taste
1full tsp.(pisa adrak lasan)
Required for shallow frying
|METHOD OF COOKING
- Take a pot and heat 1 tbsp. ff cooking oil in it until it hot. While oil is heated, add minced meat, and fry for two minutes.
- Then put in the ginger and garlic paste, Lal mirch powder, garam masala powder , and salt.
- Saute for a couple of minutes then put one cup of water and cook on medium flame until meat is cooked and tender, water has evaporated as well.
- When the chicken mince is cooked and water has evaporated, fry for a little while so the water evaporates absolutely and the meat becomes dry.
- Set apart and permit this stuff for cool. After this boiled mashed potatoes and mix gently.
- To this combination put black pepper powder, cumin powder, lime juice, salt to flavor, chopped green chillies, and chopped coriander leaves; and mixed them well.
- Make patties of oval or spherical shape with a small amount of stuff at a time.
- Dip the patties into the beaten egg. And wrap each pattie in bread crumbs.
- Warmness some cooking oil in a non-stick pan and shallow fry each pattie till golden brown.
Chicken Fajita Pizza - Get rid of from oven and scatter chicken over crust, spoon salsa over chicken, unfold vegetable combination over that, and subsequently, pinnacle with cheese. Read more about chicken fajita pizza Recipe in Urdu at alifseye.com
Quick Bread Sift collectively in a bowl the flour, baking powder, salt, and nutmeg then add to the batter. Read more about Quick Bread Recipe in Urdu at alifseye.com...
British Curry, Heat vegetable oil in a medium non-stick skillet over medium-high heat until shimmering. Add onion, garlic, and ginger Cook stirring constantly. Read more about british curry Recipe in Urdu at alifseye.com...
For the Tasty Paratha Recipe, Take a bowl and put all dry ingredients, mix with all the wet ingredients, mix all together and knead well. Read more about paratha Recipe in Urdu at alifseye.com
Maintain your oven to 425 degrees.Take all dry ingredients and mix them together into the mixing bowl.
Now put butter and mix using food processor,......