Chicken Patties Recipe in Urdu
Chicken Minced meat
Bread crumbs (for rolling patties)
Garam masala powder
Lal or Red chilli powder
Black pepper powder
1/2 Kg (keema)
4 Large (boiled, mashed)
1 (boiled & Crushed)
4 pcs (finely chopped)
2 bunches (finely chopped)
1/2 packet (for rolling patties)
1 and 1/2 tsp. (for spicy flavor)
1 and 1/2 tsp. (pisa zeera)
1 tsp. (pisi kaali mirch)
As per your taste
1full tsp.(pisa adrak lasan)
Required for shallow frying
|METHOD OF COOKING
- Take a pot and heat 1 tbsp. ff cooking oil in it until it hot. While oil is heated, add minced meat, and fry for two minutes.
- Then put in the ginger and garlic paste, Lal mirch powder, garam masala powder , and salt.
- Saute for a couple of minutes then put one cup of water and cook on medium flame until meat is cooked and tender, water has evaporated as well.
- When the chicken mince is cooked and water has evaporated, fry for a little while so the water evaporates absolutely and the meat becomes dry.
- Set apart and permit this stuff for cool. After this boiled mashed potatoes and mix gently.
- To this combination put black pepper powder, cumin powder, lime juice, salt to flavor, chopped green chillies, and chopped coriander leaves; and mixed them well.
- Make patties of oval or spherical shape with a small amount of stuff at a time.
- Dip the patties into the beaten egg. And wrap each pattie in bread crumbs.
- Warmness some cooking oil in a non-stick pan and shallow fry each pattie till golden brown.
Dissolve the butter around approach temperature in the big skillet.Put the bell and onion pepper; make and blend before the onion is translucent,...
Add chilled heavy cream (best use of stainless-steel). Add sugar and vanilla. Stir till this forms stiff highs. Read more about avocado milkshake Recipe in Urdu at alifseye.com...
DUM PANEER is one of the famous INDIAN recipe,it's so delicious dish and a beautiful and unique combination of paneer (cheese) and kali mirch (black pepper) ...
Cut paneer, hari mirch and pyaj into small long pieces. Mix dahi, namak, lal mirch, baking powder and orange colour in besan and make a thick batter using water. Read more about tandoori paneer pakora Recipe in Urdu at alifseye.com...
Put some water into a teapot and boil it. When it boiled, pour a little of hot water into a mug, stair the water round way and then dispose it....