Chicken Patties Recipe in Urdu
Chicken Minced meat
Bread crumbs (for rolling patties)
Garam masala powder
Lal or Red chilli powder
Black pepper powder
1/2 Kg (keema)
4 Large (boiled, mashed)
1 (boiled & Crushed)
4 pcs (finely chopped)
2 bunches (finely chopped)
1/2 packet (for rolling patties)
1 and 1/2 tsp. (for spicy flavor)
1 and 1/2 tsp. (pisa zeera)
1 tsp. (pisi kaali mirch)
As per your taste
1full tsp.(pisa adrak lasan)
Required for shallow frying
|METHOD OF COOKING
- Take a pot and heat 1 tbsp. ff cooking oil in it until it hot. While oil is heated, add minced meat, and fry for two minutes.
- Then put in the ginger and garlic paste, Lal mirch powder, garam masala powder , and salt.
- Saute for a couple of minutes then put one cup of water and cook on medium flame until meat is cooked and tender, water has evaporated as well.
- When the chicken mince is cooked and water has evaporated, fry for a little while so the water evaporates absolutely and the meat becomes dry.
- Set apart and permit this stuff for cool. After this boiled mashed potatoes and mix gently.
- To this combination put black pepper powder, cumin powder, lime juice, salt to flavor, chopped green chillies, and chopped coriander leaves; and mixed them well.
- Make patties of oval or spherical shape with a small amount of stuff at a time.
- Dip the patties into the beaten egg. And wrap each pattie in bread crumbs.
- Warmness some cooking oil in a non-stick pan and shallow fry each pattie till golden brown.
Ande Ka Halwa is a most common Pakistani dessert recipe. It is very good for your health and keep your body warm during winter season so let’s try this easy and scrumptious taste of ande ka halwa recipe and give your views....
Red Lentil is very simple food. mostly people likes very much.and thenSoft red lentils are cooked with spices, chilies, garlic and tomato for the perfect side dish to a curry. Read more about Tarka Dal Recipe in Urdu at alifseye.com...
Crumble the sausage into a skillet more than method-substantial heating.
Asian Noodle Salad...
Take a medium size bowl. Mix the peas, cheese and onion. Add the mayonnaise and mustard and mixed them together. Read more about Pea Salad Recipe in Urdu at alifseye.com...