- Milk 1 liter (Boiled and cooled)
- Chia seeds (Tukma) - 2 teaspoons
- Nannari syrup - As per taste
- Ice Cream - As required
- Ice cubes - few cubes
- Boil the raw milk, let it wait to cool.
- Soak Chia seeds for few hours before and make it ready.
- Drain water from it completely and refrigerate it before use.
- Now prepare a glass of Nannari Paal Sarbat ,add one teaspoon of soaked tukma or chia seeds.
- Now put in one tablespoon of Nannari sarbath or you can add any other syrup as you wish.
- As the syrup contains the sweet taste, please do not use extra sugar to it.
- Now pit in the cold milk, shake it well and add few Ice cubes. Then ready to serve.