Corn Halwa | Makai Ka Halwa
- 1 cup partial crushed corn kernels
- 1 cup raw milk
- 1 cup ghee
- 1 cup khoya ( milk extract)
- 1 tsp semolina (sujee)
- Half cup sugar (adjust according to your choice )
- Few strands of Zaffran (saffron) dip in lukewarm milk
- Elaichi (Cardamom) powder
- Jaifal powder
1. Use thick bottom pan and put one cup of ghee in it and heat. When ghee starts bubbling then add crushed corn and sautee for 10 minutes.
2. Add semolina (sujee) and continuously stirring with spatula till it stops sticking to the kadhai and changes the colour.
3. Then add one cup of raw milk and keep on stirring for 5 minutes, now add khoya and mix them. Keep cooking till it leaves the sides of the pan and ghee comes out.
4. Put half cup of sugar and mix well, when it becomes thick, then add pinch of Zaffran or Saffron and elaichi powder. Keep cover the pan with lid till fragrance of both zaffran and elaichi comes out.
5. Now Corn Halwa, Malai Halwa is ready to serve. Garnish with chopped pistachio and almonds. Enjoy with your family...!
Tandoori Pizza - Now unfold three tbsp organized sauce, top it with baked chicken, sprinkle black pepper, spread onion, tomatoes, capsicum and shredded cheese. Read more about tandoori pizza Recipe in Urdu at alifseye.com
Makhmali Chicken - Boil chicken in 2 cups of water take out it from yakhnee and put half a cup milk in chicken stock and mix and preserve a side. Read more about Makhmali Chicken Recipe in Urdu at alifseye.com...
Aloo Ka Paratha: Take a griddle and heat it at medium flame and spread a little amount of oil on both the sides of the paratha and fry it till crisp and its color turns golden brown....
First step, make the Egg Dosa Recipe with Cheesy Garlic Mayo, take a bowl and crack open the eggs. Add turmeric powder, red-chili powder, chopped-onion, chopped-tomato, ...
Crumble the sausage into a skillet more than method-substantial heating.