Corn Halwa | Makai Ka Halwa
- 1 cup partial crushed corn kernels
- 1 cup raw milk
- 1 cup ghee
- 1 cup khoya ( milk extract)
- 1 tsp semolina (sujee)
- Half cup sugar (adjust according to your choice )
- Few strands of Zaffran (saffron) dip in lukewarm milk
- Elaichi (Cardamom) powder
- Jaifal powder
1. Use thick bottom pan and put one cup of ghee in it and heat. When ghee starts bubbling then add crushed corn and sautee for 10 minutes.
2. Add semolina (sujee) and continuously stirring with spatula till it stops sticking to the kadhai and changes the colour.
3. Then add one cup of raw milk and keep on stirring for 5 minutes, now add khoya and mix them. Keep cooking till it leaves the sides of the pan and ghee comes out.
4. Put half cup of sugar and mix well, when it becomes thick, then add pinch of Zaffran or Saffron and elaichi powder. Keep cover the pan with lid till fragrance of both zaffran and elaichi comes out.
5. Now Corn Halwa, Malai Halwa is ready to serve. Garnish with chopped pistachio and almonds. Enjoy with your family...!
Skillet Rice with Sausage is the perfect alternative to take-out, and it’ll save you in the calorie and cents department. Anyone can master this flavorful dish.This weeknight meal from Southern Living is easy comfort food at its best. The recipe enlists only a handful of ingredients, takes 15 minutes to make, and requires minimal clean-up. you ...
Take a wok or a karahi to heat oil and clarified butter, adding clove and cinnamon with chopped onion, garlic.
You could experience these naan's undeniable or along with your favored Pakistani dish, including a curry dish! read more about Flat Bread Recipe in Urdu at alifseye.com
Whenever the name of “Singaporean Rice” is heard, it looks as if this dish belongs to Singapore but the reality is beyond it.
If you search this dish on Google, you will find Singaporean rice recipe in Urdu the most in Pakistan....
Brazilian Chicken Salad This recipe - Put into a huge serving bowl, or onto a serving platter, and sprinkle the last half of package deal of shoestring potatoes over the top. Read more about brazilian chicken salad Recipe in Urdu at alifseye.com...