How to get rid of black spots on face?, is a very useful for those who have such problem.
To remove dark spots use buttermilk that is beneficial and lemon juice is also helps fade blemishes and black spots without any burning sensation. The lactic acid is present in it. Cause to gradually reduce skin pigmentation and brighten your overall skin complexion.
- Take four tsp of buttermilk.
- Two tsp of fresh tomato juice.
Mix them all, this mixture have excellent bleaching properties. Now apply it on affected area of the facial skin. After 20 minutes, wash it off with cold water.
A popular skin-lightening agent is Turmeric powder which is commonly used in south Asian food that can also be used to get rid of black spots on your face. It repairs blemishes and dark spots and reduces skin pigmentation and discoloration. It is also better for quickly removing sun spots.
- Two teaspoons of turmeric and a little milk and lemon juice and make a thick paste.
- Apply it to your desired poart of the skin where there are black spots appears.
- Leave it on for a 15 minutes and then wash it off with cool water.