Horsetail for nails
Horsetail is an effective herb for nail growth. It contains calcium, silica and other useful minerals, horsetail gives to the overall health of your nails.
- Boil ¾ tsp of dried horsetail stems into two cups of water.
- Keep boil for 10 minutes and then cool down at room temperature.
- Let you soak your nails in this solution for 30 minutes. or
- You can also use cotton hand gloves to soak it into solution and wear it for 30 minutes.
- For better result, you should apply this treatment at least five time a week.
NOTE:- You can also drink horsetail tea once daily for healthy nails.