Almond, Saffron And Honey Face Pack
Home remedy for almond saffron and honey face pack is very useful for those who have such problem.
- Take 4 to 5 almonds soaked in milk overnight
- Put few strands of saffron soaked in two tablespoons warm milk
- Take one teaspoon of honey
- Add one teaspoon of lemon juice
- Take all soaked almonds and then grind them as make a smooth paste.
- Add the saffron soaked milk to the paste, add the lemon juice and the honey in it.
- Make smooth paste and then apply on your skin evenly, Leave this paste for around 15-20 minutes.
- Until it dry, wash off using cotton pads with cold water or better to use milk.
Coconut water encourages hair growth due to the presence of potassium in it. Additionally, massaging your scalp with it can be very effective in improving your hair health. It helps increase blood circulation to the scalp, which reduces hair fall and strengthens your roots. Moreover, coconut water gives your hair with moisture as well as deep condi...
You are surprise to look your skin that will become smooth and soft and glow.
If you are willing to get best result, then you should use this remedy daily for a week to get a naturally whiter skin....
A balanced diet is an essential prescription for healthy and vibrant skin. Foods that are high in antioxidants, such as vitamins A, C, and E, and selenium, help keep your skin well protected and nourished.you can even reduce signs of aging like wrinkles, thickening, discoloration, and decreased elasticity. At the same time, eating proper foods help...
Best home remedy for nails care, use lemon, garlic, horsetail leaf, raw milk these ingredients are commonly found in your kitchen cabinet. so, you have to keep using these in daily your diet and apply as mentioned in this simple home remedy tips. ...
Sunburn is normal in individuals who have open air leisure activities, for example, skiing, golf and so forth. Find more about Sunburn Home Remedies at alifseye.com
Dead skin can recover by scrubbing Aloe Vera on Face: Cut the pieces of cucumber in small dices and add aloe Vera gel into it to form a gentle paste. Soaked the oatmeal (Daliya) with warm water,...