Home Remedies for Nail Growth
Use of Coconut Oil
- Massage your nails and hands with warm extra-virgin coconut oil daily at night, before going to bed. Massage in circular motions to improve blood circulation.
- You can also prepare a nail soak. Mix 1/4 cup of organic coconut oil, 1/4 cup of honey and 4 drops of rosemary essential oil. Warm the solution in the microwave for 20 seconds. Soak your nails in it for 15 minutes. Follow this one of the best home remedies for nail growth one or two times a week.
Use of Olive Oil
- Before going to bed, apply warm olive oil to your nails and cuticles and massage gently for 5 minutes. Wear cotton gloves overnight. Do this once daily.
- You can also soak your nails in warm olive oil for 15 to 30 minutes once daily to promote nail growth.
Use of Orange Juice
- Soak your nails in fresh orange juice for at least 10 minutes.
- Rinse them off with warm water, pat dry and apply some moisturizer.
- Follow this remedy once daily until you are satisfied with the results.
Use of Horsetail
3/4 teaspoon of dried horsetail stems add to 2 cups of boiling water.
- Leave this for porcess it for 15 minutes.
- Strain continuously and let it cool.
- Dip your nails into this solution for 25 minutes.
- For best result follow this treatment at least three times a week.
- Can use horsetail tea to drink once daily for healthy nails.
Use of Bio-tin
Get biotin from these foods like eggs, whole grains, carrots, tomatoes, salmon, almonds, cauliflower, cucumber, milk, soybeans, strawberries, lentils, oats and walnuts.
- Consult your doctor if you want to take a biotin supplement.
Use of Lemons
- Prepare a nail soak with 1 tablespoon of lemon juice and 3 tablespoons of olive oil. Slightly heat the solution in the microwave and then soak your nails in it for 10 minutes. Follow this one of the top home remedies for nail gowth with lomens daily.
- You can also rub a slice of lemon on your nails for 5 minutes, then rinse them with warm water. Pat dry and apply a moisturizer. Do this once daily. Avoid rubbing lemon on your nails if you have any cuts or hangnails, as it may sting.