Koyla Karahi - Recipe in Urdu
Chicken: 1 Kg
1 Large Onion
Tomatoes: ½ Kg
Ground Garlic: 1 Tablespoon
Thin Crushed Ginger: 2 Tablespoons
Crushed Red Pepper: 1 Tablespoon
Crushed Cumin: 1 Tablespoon
Coriander Powder: 1 Tablespoon
Salt: As Per Taste
Fenugreek Seeds: ½ Tablespoon
Red Chili: 8 to 10 (as per taste)
Dried Fenugreek: 1 Teaspoon
Oil : Half Mug (as per taste)
- Add two tablespoons oil in a saucepan; as oil heats up, add chopped tomatoes into the pan.
- Mix and cook well and when tomatoes get tender, grind them in a grinder and store the paste in a bowl.
- Heat the oil in another pan. When oil is heated, add fenugreek seeds. When fenugreek seeds start crackling, add thin chopped onions and fry. When onions start appearing brown, add ground garlic, mix it and fry.
- After frying for 2 to 3 minutes, add and mix the chicken. Now fry it on high flame for 4 to 5 minutes and add salt and crushed red pepper.
- Mix salt and pepper well and fry for 2 minutes and then add the tomato paste in the pan.
- Mix the paste well and leave for cooking. When chicken is tender and gravy is formed, add cumin power and coriander powder.
- Mix it well and then add thin chopped ginger and dried fenugreek.
- Now add green chili as well.
- Mix well and then leave for 5 minutes for dum.
Muttor Koyla Karahi is Ready!
Now ignite the coal and place a piece of onion on the karahi surface and place the ignited coal on it. Drop little bit of oil on the coal and cover the pan for 5 minutes. When karahi is coal-smoked entirely, discard the coal and onion. Yummy tasty chicken koyla karahi (coal smoked chicken karahi) is ready to serve. Enjoy it hot naan or chapati and enjoy.
Pizza Casserole! This casserole dinner recipe can be customized to include your favorite pizza toppings. Add in what you like best to make it your own special recipe....
DUM PANEER is one of the famous INDIAN recipe,it's so delicious dish and a beautiful and unique combination of paneer (cheese) and kali mirch (black pepper) ...
Cut the liver into small pieces and mix in the ginger, garlic, chilli powder, yoghurt, garam masala, kusoori mathi and salt. Heat the ghee, add the onions and saute till light golden brown......
Take a wok or a karahi to heat oil and clarified butter, adding clove and cinnamon with chopped onion, garlic.
CHICKEN BREAD RECIPE- Cover and depart for 20 mins, then follow egg with a brush, sprinkle sesame seeds and bake in preheated oven at three hundred degrees for 25 mins.