1 onion, 2 carrots, 2 celery stalks, 1 cup diced potatoes, 1 cup corn, 1 cup peas, 1 Kg tomatoes diced with juice, 1 litter tomato sauce, 200 grams beef bullion cubes, half Kg ground and cooked beef, 2 cups water, 2 tablespoons white vinegar, Salt and pepper to taste.
- Put some olive oil into the stockpot and heat onions, celery and carrots.
- Put potatoes dice and cook all these together for three minutes.
- Add in beef meat, tomatoes sauce and its dice and cook well.
- If soup seems like too thick, the you can add more water.
- The soup bring to a boil, then reduce and simmer for about 45 minutes.
- Now you soup is ready, you can serve with corn bread, elbow macaroni or just plain.