Flour 2 cup
Wheat flour 1 cup
Extra clarified Butter or Ghee for frying paratha
Salt ½ tsp
Clarified Butter 4 tbsp
1. Mix flour with wheat flour.
2. Add 4 tbsp clarified butter and salt.
3. Knead very well with Luke warm water till dough smooth.
4. Make lemon size balls turn each ball into a long roll, 1 cm thick and shape this roll so that a coil circle is formed.
5. Apply clarified butter inside as you coil the roll.
6. Roll out each circle into a dinner plate size disk and fry on a hot tawa applying clarified butter.