1. Wash the turkey or chicken's legs or whole piece and make a few holes by fork and mark few cuts on it with a knife.
2. Put yogurt in a bowl and add it all above ingredients as lemon juice, chilli powder, corriander powder, cumin powder, garam masala, turmeric powder, pepper powder, ginger garlic paste, salt and mixed them together.
3. Leave this for two hours to marination legs pieces. Check the marinade pieces by hand.
4. It is best, if you may allow it marinate inside the fridge at overnight. Marination process guarantees that all the spices enter the meat well. But, if you do not have much time you can make it immediately. Its process time is about at least two hours.
5. To prepare you cooking, use preheated oven to 430 degrees for 20-30 minutes.
6. On the first 15 minutes warp up the dish by aluminum foil. Make sure that the legs pieces does not get dry.
6. Do garnish with coriander and lemon slices and some tomato flower.
7. Now Tandoori Chicken Turkey is ready to be served.