- Three cup of fresh water
- 2 Cardamom Pods or (green Elaichi) Use as whole, splited
- One cup of Milk
- 6 tsp. Sugar
- 2 tsp. Green Tea
- Take three cups of water and one cup of milk and pour into the saucepan or a teapot.
- Put two whole splited cardamom pods into it, it freagrence is so nice and pleasent.
- After a one boil of it, lower the heat for three or five minutes for cook well. make sure teapot is covered partially.
- After a while, uncovered the teapot, put two teaspoons of tea, stir slightly and again keep on flame for two or three minutes.
- Now your green cardamom tea or chai is ready to serve.