Khatay Aloo Recipe in Urdu
- Potatoes 4 (boiled n cubes)
- Kashmiri Red chillies 3 (soaked in worm water)
- Onion seeds a pinch
- Sugar to taste
- Papri as neeed
- Garlic cloves 2 (crushed)
- Turmeric powder ¼ tsp
- Tamarind 4 tbsp
- Salt to taste
- Coriander powder ½ tsp
- Cumin powder 1 tsp
- All spice powder ¼ tsp
- Oil as required
- Fresh coriander leaves handful
- Soak tamarind (imlee) in half cup of water and strain properly.
- Grind the kashmiri pink chillies with half cup water to make a paste.
- Warmness oil in a pan and put the onion seeds and sauté for a minute and put in the red chilli paste.
- Then add the cumin powder, coriander powder, turmeric powder, garlic cloves and salt and cook dinner for 3 – four mins.
- Then put in the sugar and tamarind water and cook for three minutes on low warmth.
- Then add the potatoes prepare dinner for two mins and add all spice powder.
- It is ready to serve, now dish out and serve hot and sprinkle with papri and coriander leaves.