Chicken Patties Recipe in Urdu
Chicken Minced meat
Bread crumbs (for rolling patties)
Garam masala powder
Lal or Red chilli powder
Black pepper powder
1/2 Kg (keema)
4 Large (boiled, mashed)
1 (boiled & Crushed)
4 pcs (finely chopped)
2 bunches (finely chopped)
1/2 packet (for rolling patties)
1 and 1/2 tsp. (for spicy flavor)
1 and 1/2 tsp. (pisa zeera)
1 tsp. (pisi kaali mirch)
As per your taste
1full tsp.(pisa adrak lasan)
Required for shallow frying
|METHOD OF COOKING
- Take a pot and heat 1 tbsp. ff cooking oil in it until it hot. While oil is heated, add minced meat, and fry for two minutes.
- Then put in the ginger and garlic paste, Lal mirch powder, garam masala powder , and salt.
- Saute for a couple of minutes then put one cup of water and cook on medium flame until meat is cooked and tender, water has evaporated as well.
- When the chicken mince is cooked and water has evaporated, fry for a little while so the water evaporates absolutely and the meat becomes dry.
- Set apart and permit this stuff for cool. After this boiled mashed potatoes and mix gently.
- To this combination put black pepper powder, cumin powder, lime juice, salt to flavor, chopped green chillies, and chopped coriander leaves; and mixed them well.
- Make patties of oval or spherical shape with a small amount of stuff at a time.
- Dip the patties into the beaten egg. And wrap each pattie in bread crumbs.
- Warmness some cooking oil in a non-stick pan and shallow fry each pattie till golden brown.