PREVENTION IS BETTER THAN CURE
Prevention Is Better than Cure, is a popular proverb that means it is very much quite less complicated to prevent a trouble from taking place than to resolve the trouble after it has already passed off.
In addition, it is lot simpler to get matters right at the first vicinity than to get repaired the damaged ones. The fee of preventive restoration is quite decrease than the cost of repairing the damaged ones.
we ought to use our capacity to anticipation and effort to prevent any unfavorable condition that could stand up in the upcoming future. We must be careful to take all suitable preventive actions for known dangerous situations:
When we put together ourselves properly, it is more likely to get productive results for our activities. And due to the fact we have planned it nicely, our thoughts will remain at peace.
SIGNIFICANCE OF THIS PROVERB (Prevention Is Better than Cure) IN OUR DAILY LIFESTYLES
1. We will save you illness through maintaining healthful habits and eating healthful foods. It is better to observe the simple plans of fitness and hygiene and prevent diseases.
2. Even as planning for vacations, we are able to plan our experience well so that easy travel is ensured.
3. We can prevent abdominal distress with the help of eating fibrous food.
4. We are able to prepare properly for our tests in order that we will remain cool on the day of our exam.
5. We can save some money for the future to avoid poverty issues.
6. We are able to love our own family individuals to keep away from hard relationships.
Prevention is a secret of all walk of life that we should follow:
SECRET OF GOOD HEALTH
Once Hajjaj Bin Yousuf (Governor of Iraq) ask his Doctor Shoaib Bin Zaid, He was the great Doctor of that era, What is the secret of good health?
Shoaib Bin Zaid share his whole life experience with him and gave him six secret of health:
Only eat young and healthy animal meat (Halal), Even if you are hungry for last ten days.
When you take lunch, must take siesta and after dinner must walk a while even If you have to walk on thorns.
Don’t take next meal until digested your first meal from your stomach.
Don’t go to bed until release latrine, even if wake up whole night.
Don’t eat out-of-season fruits. Even if, you have not available any other food to eat.
After taking your meal, It is better to drink poison than water. Otherwise don’t take any food. (must drink water before take meal or after an hour)
I would like to end my article with the words of Benjamin Franklin, Once he said, “An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure”.